Ms. Elder's College English 9

John D. O'Bryant School of Mathematics and Science

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Welcome to our class blog!

This blog will be a way for me to communicate with you, you to communicate with me and with each other. I will try to post daily updates with homework information, upcoming due dates, interesting English tidbits and extensions of the daily lesson. I am the blog administrator, therefore I am the only one that can create a post. If you have some information that you feel should be spotlighted in a post, please email it to me or leave it in the comments section.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want extra credit

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree when are we having extra credit???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home